UX Design Essentials - Learn everything about user experience concepts, process & usability tests
Bundle of 2 courses - One will teach you about Human Psychology and second will teach you the whole process of UX designWatch Promo
Get started now!
Start your UX Design career NOW
Every field of study have some Principles and Basic concepts and if you master those concepts and principles, you can apply them anywhere. Similarly in User Experience Design, experts are studying Human behavior from past many years so you need to master these UX, Usability and Interaction Design principles
This course will walk you through all the Principles, Essential Concepts and Behavior Patterns of Humans when they use Website, Mobile Apps or any product so you can Design better digital products and delight your users.
Develop mindsets and skills to deliver a better UX for any Website, Mobile App or product. This course is full of latest practical examples and screenshots of UX problems which a lot of Designers, developers and Product managers are making with their products.
Whether you’re a designer, developer, or are completely new to UX DESIGN, you’ll leave this course with a practical understanding of which qualities makes products delightful, efficient, functional and usable.
This course lectures, practical examples about
- How to become UX Designer
- Learn about HCD & User Centered Design models
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX Design (Double Diamond model of Design)
- Develop Root cause analysis skill and learn about 7 Steps of Action
- How Human mental and Physical limits effects UX
- How to reduce Cognitive load to improve User Experience
- Use UX principles to instantly identify problems in your product
- How to avoid common UX problems in Websites and mobile apps
- How Discoverability, learnability and feedback improves UX of your digital products?
- Design patterns and Anticipatory Design
- Identify usability or Interaction Design problems with just a glance
- Why Human behavior with Digital Products is important for UX?
- How to improve Conversion by eliminating barriers to entry?
- How to use Google Analytics to know more about user ?
- How Users scan and read on your websites? and a lot more
- UX CASE STUDY: Find and solve the UX problems within an actual Medical App
Enjoy all the Real-World Examples inside this course and start your UX Design Career by mastering these basics in the right way.
StartAffordances + Signifiers (6:08)
StartExamples of Affordances & Signifiers (5:31)
StartAffordances Explained in Detail (4:31)
StartWhat is Natural Mapping? (9:10)
StartMental Models vs Conceptual Models (6:26)
StartWorking memory in humans (5:45)
StartExamples of Working Memory (7:10)
StartRecognition vs Recall (4:09)
StartExamples of Recognition (7:00)
StartWhy User Expectations are important? (4:10)
StartExamples of User Expectations (7:45)
StartUser Expections - A bit more (2:03)
StartPeripheral Vision (5:14)
StartExamples of Peripheral Vision (6:46)
StartContext of Use in UX (4:34)
StartExamples of Context of Use (1:41)
StartWhy Stakeholders are important? (4:12)
StartWhat is Information Architecture? (5:28)
StartExamples of Information Architecture (11:12)
started my Freelance Design Career 10+ years ago and learned everything
the hard way myself. I went from scratch to end up working for
FORTUNE 500 companies like INTEL, PANASONIC and Coca Cola.
I love to simplify things about UX and UI Design when I teach to make it easier for my students
Working with Art Directors from Coca Cola and Project Managers from UK, I learned a lot in short period of time.
Improved User Experience of UK GP Tools Mobile App, few Games and e-commerce websites and created new Design patterns for showing passwords safely in password fields
Worked from App Icon Design to App UI Design, from wire-frames,
prototypes and Mockups Design. I have a hunger of perfecting User
Interface from all aspects
I am multi-talented person who have won One Gold Medal, won a nation-wide Poster Design competition from PANASONIC and won many Landing Page design contests on 99designs.
Worked with Clients all over the world mostly from USA, Australia, UK, and United Arab Emirates while learning a lot on how to deal with clients while freelancing and how to present your work to them
My ultimate aim is to make more Awesome UI Designers and ease the pain of learning from new comers in this field of UI Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for taking your time and enrolling in this class